Do you need to get a grip on your workload?
Does the concept of work-life balance seem to elude you?
Beyond Overload: 10 Secrets to Get Back Control helps busy people get a grip on the many ways they are feeling stressed: a perceived lack of time, too much email, more reading than anyone can possibility handle and a lack of effective organization. The workshop delivers some of the best ideas that all overworked and overloaded people need to be reminded of and personally experience.
Participants are asked to temporarily stop and get off the proverbial treadmill to look around at what is working and what is not. They will be introduced to several powerful personal time management ideas along with ways to get better organized, manage their reading piles and deal better with email. In addition, they will be reminded that there is a body attached to their head and it too needs to be taken care of.
What You Will Learn
As a result of this workshop, you will learn ways to:
- Reduce personal and work-related stress
- Enhance your time management abilities
- Improve your paper and email organization
- Manage your reading workload better
- Make smarter health choices
- Learn your email software better
- Where Does Your Overload Come From?
- What’s Working; What’s Not?
- Time Management Tips And Ideas
- Organizing Your Paper And Email
- Managing Your Money
- Healthy Thinking
- Ways To Manage The Reading Workload
- Email Software Tips
- Remembering What Makes You Happy
Schedule Your Training
This program can be as short as a 60 minute conference session or as long as a full-day training.
Contact us to discuss your interest in this session.