There are still just 24 hours in a day and 168 hours in a week.
Are you satisfied with how you use them?
About 75% of working professionals have NEVER taken a time management course yet most are extremely time-challenged. Good time management is an important key to reducing workplace stress which leads to better performance. We teach busy professionals how to take control of the chaos and make the best use of their most precious resource – time.
Developed for time-challenged busy professionals, this thought-provoking and interactive workshop gives you the basic tools and strategies to efficiently and creatively manage your professional and personal life. This content-rich training provides immediately usable techniques to improve productivity.
You take away techniques you can use right away to improve productivity while enhancing your life satisfaction. You learn how to overcome the day-to-day stumbling blocks that get in the way of any well-meaning time manager. The keys are dealing effectively with other people, efficiently handling piles of paper, expertly managing meetings and coping with too much email. In the end, you will have the power to reflect and discover ways to find your own work-life balance.
What You Will Learn
- Identify what’s working and what’s not
- Return to the basics of prioritizing and goal-setting.
- Get more done in less time.
- Deal with the effects of too much multi-tasking.
- Evaluate time wasters.
- Delegate more effectively.
- Handle interruptions with tact and efficiency.
- Manage multiple priorities.
- Manage email better
- Streamline meetings
- Feel more satisfied at the end of every day.
Session Outline (topics available for customization)
- What’s your time management attitude?
- What’s working, what’s not
- Work-life balance concept
- Personal and professional goal-setting
- To-do lists
- Handling interruptions
- Handling paperwork
- Managing email
- Meeting management
- Energy management tips
Schedule Your Training
Taking Control of the Chaos is designed as a full-day or two-half-day sessions. We customize the delivery based on the issues the people in your organization need most.
Contact us to discuss your interest in offering this session.